Engaged employees are great for business.
A&B workplaces are designed to optimize employee engagement so that our tenants can attract and keep the best talent.
As a result, CBRE Global Investors leads the industry in tenant satisfaction and renewals.
According to the Kingsley Index:
- 15% improvement in tenant satisfaction after just one year of CBRE Global Investors ownership
- 94% of tenants report feeling valued
- 94% of tenants would recommend the property to someone else
The Kingsley Index is the nationwide benchmark for property management excellence.
Simply put, Engagement Matters.
Employees who report high levels of workplace engagement exhibit:
- 240% boost in performance-related outcomes2
- 46% fewer sick days2
- 5 times the retention rate of their disengaged counterparts1
- $7,000 savings in health-related costs for their employers2
- 37% more sales1
- 21% higher productivity and 22% higher profitability2
1. Rex Miller, Mabel Casey and Mark Konchar (2014) 2. Gallup, Inc. (2012-2013)
Studies Show: “Employee engagement and wellness are about protecting your human capital—your most valuable asset. Organizations that ensure their employees flourish and thrive will always be ahead of the curve.”
Source: Forbes, 2019
According to Employers
The main drivers of seeking out a more engaging workplace for employees are:
- 55% Better Collaboration
- 49% Employee Attraction and Retention
- 49% Cost Savings
- 43% Increased Employee Productivity
- 35% Business Agility
Source: CBRE’s Workplace Strategy group